IMPACT LEADERS 2022: The International Competition of Impact Projects
With this we invite you to take part in the International Competition of Impact Projects "Impact Leaders" – 2022.
The purpose of the Competition is to find and select the best impact projects that create sustainable systemic solutions to social and environmental problems and contribute to the achievement of 17 UN sustainable development goals.
Winners will get a chance to present their impact businesses to invited investors and mentors such as Kevin Harrington.
Investors can choose one or several impact business and offer financing at their discretion. Mentors can choose at their discretion one or several impact projects and offer mentoring support (value CHF10’000). An additional prize (value CHF20’000) participation in the TV show “Swiss Impact with Banerjis”.
There are two nominations:
1. "Startup": early stage with a tested MVP
2. "Scale": growth stage, 2nd - 3rd financial round, with existing clients and revenue stream).
To take part, you must be registered on Camomile. Join the contest and send a video about your project (no more than 3 minutes, up to 256Mb) and attach a short written description of the impact project (one-pager). Important: specify the nomination and include your contact details in one pager.
The winners of this first pre-selection stage will receive a free pitch training to prepare for the final stage. After successful completion of the training you will be selected to the final stage - pitching projects to investors and mentors.
Impact projects submitted for participation in the Competition must meet the following requirements:
- The impact project must contribute to the achievement of one or more SDGs.
- An impact project should have a measurable impact, ideally impact measurement process and related KPIs in place.
- The impact project must have a sustainable financial business model in the B2C product sector (not services).
- An impact project should contain a certain degree of innovation in the approach to solving social and/or environmental problems.
- The impact project must have a high scaling potential to achieve the greatest social impact.
- The application must be completed in accordance with the requirements for the application and contain reliable information.
The deadline for accepting applications from participants is 15th of January 2022, apply today!
This is a great opportunity to announce your project and contribute to the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals. Take your chance!
The FINAL is on 15 February 2022
More details you can find here: Regulations of the International Competition of Impact Projects "Impact Leaders" – 2022
HOW TO APPLY in 2 STEPS:
1. Register on Camomile HERE
2. Go to the CONTEST page, klick on JOIN button below description of the contest and upload your video (max 3min) + project summary (1-2 pages)
Sent us your video (or link to it) and the summary to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any troubles uploading it.
Apply now, we will accept maximum 30 projects in each nomination!